Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Life











































This is the discovery stage of TJ and my life, we are figuring out how to live life with another person who grew up in a different home than, we are learning to be selfless (although very hard), and make compromise when things don't go our way. I am missing my family, but enjoying every second I have to spend with my TJ. I also am getting to know the Shropshire family, and all their little kwirks. I am also in the nesting stage, and am trying to make our home look like a place we would live. So TJ and I are painting our room as you can see. I will take pictures of the end results, but so far it's just an olive green.
I am excited to be going home to California for Christmas, seeing how I wasn't there last year.
I am making new friends here, and am exited to have people who are willing to get to know me, and invest in me.
TJ and I are looking to get involved in our church here some way, so we will see how that plays out. RIght now I am setting up house, writing thank you notes, and cleaning. At the beginning of next year I will be starting an 18 week patient care technician program, so I'm pretty excited about that, and where it might lead me to work next. GOd is good and in control. I am proud to be HIS child.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're going home for Christmas too! Maybe we will see you around! Also, do you still have my veil? I want to remember to get it back from you, thanks!

~Jessica