Sunday, June 13, 2010

38 Weeks and Laboring?

My due date has been switched from July 5th to June 28th, so tomorrow(Monday) that would make me 38 weeks.
Friday night I started having early 1st stage labor signs along with some contractions. I have been having contractions ever since then. Today they are especially strong, but not super consistent yet, they range from 5 minutes apart to 20 minutes apart. We are staying in contact with my midwife, and I'm focusing on relaxing... :)
Please Pray that I can surrender this difficult experience to God, and that he will sustain us through all of this.
We will update soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying for you Lily!

Tyneal Jhugroo said...

Praying for you Lily girl! By the way I am 8 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Very sick and very tired...you should know....sorry I missed your birthday, so happy belated birthday to you mommy to be!