Friday, November 5, 2010

German Chocolate Cheese Cake!








So this is the German Chocolate Cheese Cake that I got off of "Bake of Break Recipes" .  I made sure I had all the ingredients then I started this delicious project.  It was fun, and interesting I learned some things, like... never again will I make a cake without lining the bottom with parchment paper, it will never stick to the pan that way, that was absolutely wonderful, I couldn't even count the number of cakes I have turned out, and they ended up falling into pieces.  Also I think it was my first time making a cheese cake, definitly an experience, but it made for a day and a half of making this cake.  Was it well worth it?  Yes... for those who love to bake!  
Their are a couple problems, the frosting is so good WARM!  But you have to keep the cake in the fridge because of the cheese cake in it, so that is sort of a bummer, but other than that everything about it was wonderful!  :)

No comments: