Wednesday, January 11, 2012

32 Weeks and burning of the Christmas Trees

Fresh and clean



















She LOVES her daddy!















32 Weeks
 So... as of today I'm 33 weeks pregnant, but here in these pictures I'm 32 weeks, my baby is growing and moving.  I have been having a little more back pain than I used to, and am just feeling more pregnant these days, holding Ava any long period of time can be challenging.  Ava seems to understand pretty well that there is a baby in my tummy, any time she sees my bare belly she makes a smacking sound with her lips to let me know she wants to kiss the baby, she then says "beEbe" in her high pitched voice several times until she makes it to my belly to kiss the baby... it's sweet in my opinion, she always seems to think of the baby, and kisses it whenever she feels it's necessary to do so, I hope she continues to be a sweet big sister AFTER the baby comes out.  :)


Playing with Fire
 For Youth Group on Sunday TJ had collected some Christmas trees to burn for our activity... it has become a yearly tradition.  This year he made it into more of a game as to who could get their tree burnt to a crisp first.  They had to first retrieve their fire from these locations here on your right, and then go over to their tree to light it on fire.  It was entertaining as usual, and the flames always go higher than we would expect, but I guess that's part of what makes it so exciting. 


1 comment:

evieleigh.com said...

Chris and I dig the burning...clever! Ava just gets cuter and cuter, no surprise:) Im thinking of you this morning. Also got to say that we are so happy you are heading to the MTC soon! That went fast!
Pretty soon you'll be over here in PNG;)