Monday, June 2, 2008

Another Church family that I will miss

Tonight is my last night in South Africa. These last few days have been kind of hard. There are a lot of people that I have built relationships with here in Richard's Bay, but mostly at the Calvary Baptist church. I really feel apart of this church family, and so it is hard to leave them. There has been quite a few tears shed in the last few days. But I am really greatful for the relationships that were built and for the way that God has blessed me while I was here. All these people struggle with every day life, yet they are a church family who believes in God, and is ready to serve Him. These are just a few pics of the church family in my last days.
I love you Calvary Baptist, and will miss you dearly!











































No comments: