Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ava

So... I'm planning Ava's Birthday celebration, since she's turning one in less than a month.  You might not know, but I have not been feeding Ava gluten or sugar... so I'm trying to decide on a cake, I'm still going to stick with the no gluten for a while, but this cake I'm looking at has sugar, and CREAM!  Anyway, I feel like I'm going to be polluting my baby... what do you think?
Lighter than Air Chocolate cake

Another fact you may not know... We swaddle Ava every night when she goes to bed, and have done so since she was born... she sleeps better.  BUT, she is getting older and needs to learn how to sleep with out being swaddled.  It ended the other night when in the middle of the night we let her cry for a few hours straight in hopes that she would discontinue this cycle of waking up every single night at 3:00 am... on the dot!  She fell asleep folded over on herself, from then on out, she has desired to sleep on her side or stomach.  So when we put her to bed, she goes for her belly, pulls her knees under her, and falls asleep sucking on her blanket... my precious baby, growing up. 

Also, Ava was sick the past few days, she threw up twice, and had a nice little fever... : (  It was sad!  She is doing much better now. 

No comments: